Visual Merchandising Coordinator
ABOUT VINCE HOLDING CORP.
Vince Holding Corp. is a global contemporary group, consisting of three brands: Vince, Rebecca Taylor, and Parker. Vince, established in 2002, is a leading global luxury apparel and accessories brand best known for creating California-inspired elevated yet understated pieces for every day effortless style. Known for its range of luxury products, Vince offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear and accessories through 50 full-price retail stores, 18 outlet stores, and its e-commerce site, vince.com as well as premium wholesale channels globally and through its subscription service, Unfold. Rebecca Taylor, founded in 1996 in New York City, is a high-end women’s contemporary lifestyle brand inspired by beauty in the everyday. The Rebecca Taylor collection is available at 10 full-price retail stores, 8 outlet stores and at rebeccataylor.com. You can also find Rebecca product in high-end department and specialty stores worldwide and through its subscription service. Parker, founded in 2008 in New York City, is a contemporary women’s fashion brand with high perceived value. The Parker collection is available at parkerny.com as well as high-end department and specialty stores worldwide. Vince Holding Corp. is headquartered in New York. Please visit www.vince.com for more information.
Vince is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who have passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, a community to “give-back”, and competitive pay and benefits.
The Visual Merchandising Coordinator will establish and maintain the visual ethos of the Vince. brand. This role is the immediate connection in communication between creative design and the business acumen within the retail frontier. Ensure consistency of presentation in retail stores and the corporate showroom with the key focus of driving top line sales through visual merchandising, while protecting and embodying the brand DNA of Vince. through a creative lens.
Reports directly to the East Coast Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Execute weekly stores visits while adapting and implementing monthly visual directives through different store environments. Always creating a compelling store environment within our brand standards. Takes a forward-thinking approach to the customer experience, current consumer & industry trends, in-store marketing & merchandising.
- Assist in seasonal market showroom set-ups & breakdown’s, brand initiatives and special events.
- Develop strong relationships with store management team and retail corporate partners to facilitate store needs and drive business results.
- Utilizes brand directives to teach standards of product flow and merchandising; develops teams’ product knowledge to appeal to the local customer and brand DNA.
- Partner consistently with retail managers regarding creative needs including in-store merchandising initiatives, product deliveries and aligning with corporate visual & business direction.
- Include regional local store visits in addition to new domestic store openings & market workshops.
- Evoke and embody the brand DNA while always enforcing our Brand standards & community within the corporate and field environments. Circulating new ideas, trends & concepts within the visual department.
- Promote an inclusive environment by amplifying all voices, enthusiastically seeking, and advocating different perspectives.
- 2-4+ years of visual merchandising, retail, or styling experience.
- A passion for creativity, innovation, fashion, architecture, and interior design.
- Positive/optimistic attitude driven by solutions with a point of view.
- Must have extensive knowledge of product placement, visual display, as well as the ability to adapt and communicate
- Highly motivated with the ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and fast-paced environments, multitask and time manage.
- Strong attention to detail, organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open and flexible to domestic travel with a willingness to adapt schedules based on business needs, special projects/events.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and utilizing ladders up 13 feet tall
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the knowledge or willingness to learn adobe suite.
- Technology: Each team member is suggested to have a smartphone device for reporting & photographing purposes
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package which may include short and/or long term incentives, clothing allowance, and merchandise discount, in addition to base salary and full health and welfare benefits.
Vince, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Vince, LLC also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.