Visual Merchandising Coordinator TEMP - West Coast
Givenchy is seeking a Visual Merchandising Coordinator (TEMP) to support our West Coast Boutiques!
This position is responsible for implementing and maintaining visual standards across for retail boutiques, wholesale shop-n-shops and wholesale corners.
Essential Duties And Job Responsibilities
- Interacts daily with retail management, store, and wholesale shop-n-shop contacts.
- Receives and implements visual directives from HQ. Effectively communicates with staff in stores to ensure proper visual standards are maintained.
- Coordinates and supervises vendors and installations (e.g. window installers, graphics, etc.)
- Assists in visual display training to Store Managers.
- Assists Store Managers and Wholesale Manager with visual aspects of new store openings and special events.
- Reports to corporate domestically and to HQ with memos/photos of store windows and interior visual direction for events; reports visual activity as well as areas for improvement, recommendations, etc
- Maintains and monitors region’s records (photos, installations, etc.) on an on-going basis.
- Travel regularly to visit all stores to ensure that visual direction is being followed
- Distributes collateral material to all stores and shop-n-shops.
- Works with team to re-work existing fixtures.
- Liaises with corporate office regarding merchandise received on the floor based on regional shipping.
- Ideal 3-5 years visual merchandising experience luxury retail environment
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Experience with RTW and accessories
- Experience with window installations
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Deadline oriented
- Team player
- Store Planning background helpful
At our Maison, we offer a generous benefits package including medical insurance, bonus structure, paid time off, holiday pay, 401k, automatic employee contribution, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, and to perform crucial job functions.
- Contract type: Permanent Job