Visual Merchandising Designer - Luxury Fashion
Looking to design for the leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections? Adecco Creative and Marketing is looking for a Graphic Designer for Global Visual Merchandising.
Hybrid Structure to NYC Office
40 hours a week, start ASAP
- Work with the Global Visual Merchandising Communications and Operations team to design and produce visual merchandising guidelines for stores worldwide.
- Collaborate and partner with the Visual Merchandising Creative Product team on content development and communication.
- Translate creative information into clear digital directives. Assist in the organization, execution and saving of digital imagery.
- Work with business partners to ensure all information is correctly provided; in a timely manner.
- Maintain standards that improve efficiency and creativity.
- Stay informed of design trends & technology.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Collaborative, team-oriented skills, also capable of working independently when necessary.
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills.
- Ability to create strong editorial and informational layouts.
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to take direction, multi-task and manage shifting priorities.
- Strong communication skills with ability to interface with a diverse group.
- Must take initiative, ownership and accountability for business.
- Flexibility and willingness to handle projects outside the scope of normal workload.
An outstanding professional will have...
- BFA / BA in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a related field.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Strong knowledge of e-publishing and interactive features within InDesign. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Bridge programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Experience working for a retail/fashion brand or ad agency is a plus.
- Knowledge of video editing is a plus.
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.