Visual Merchandising Expert
Founded in 1971 in Somerset, England, today Mulberry is a truly global fashion company and the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the United Kingdom. Across all locations, we are united by our employee values: Be Bold, Be Open, Be Responsible, Be Imaginative.
If these are values you share, we would love you to join our team.
As a Visual Merchandising Expert you will oversee the Visual Merchandising for our Outlet store. You will support the experience team in delivering truly memorable customer experiences whilst optimising store/concession performance through product placement. Creating an enjoyable and engaged team culture that will be at the heart of your success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Be knowledgeable across all products and services available to Customers using instore tools to support the delivery of the Customer journey.
· Provide every customer with a luxury experience, working above and beyond the expectations of the Customer to create memorable experiences.
· Maintain stock awareness in all product categories and use Company Visual Merchandising guidelines to rotate seasonal and core products in line with Company strategy.
· Maintain store visual standards through constant review of visual merchandising guidance.
· Support central visual merchandiser with delivery of training store team on visual best practices.
· Support the client experience on the sales floor as and when required.
· Use expert knowledge of Company Visual Merchandising guidelines to develop colleagues to ensure they have the correct skills and knowledge to maximise and drive sales.
· Ensure VM presentation standards meet Company requirements and guidelines and reflect the Company strategy and brand.
· Care for your store and products, ensure housekeeping standards across all areas of the store, including stockroom, back of house and shop floor are maintained to a high standard.
· Assist with store opening and closing procedures, as well as supporting with instore planning and delivery of events.
Communication and Building Relationships
· Consistently demonstrate the Mulberry Employee and Brand Values in daily activities and behaviours.
· Act as an ambassador for the Mulberry brand, be passionate about all aspects of Mulberry products, services and experiences that Mulberry has to offer.
· Communicate positively and authentically with your colleagues and Customers adapting style and approach as needed.
· Partner with regional visual team to coordinate window installation, floor moves, and new season launches.
· Be aware of and actively support the company procedures to ensure the health and safety of your Customers and colleagues is prioritised and security of stock is protected.
· Develop personal skills through training and development tools provided by Mulberry and external providers.
· Support and openly share product and Customer experience knowledge with colleagues to build and strengthen individual and team store performance.
· Uses specialist product and service knowledge to deliver an elevated Customer experience.
· Use initiative to work collaboratively and proactively participate in ad hoc tasks where needed.
· Become a specialist in Company Visual Merchandising guidelines in order to effectively identify customer needs so as to maximise sales using tools provided and individual research.