Visual Merchandising Lead - Full Time (Park Meadows)
The Visual Merchandiser Lead role is the highest level visual position at a store level. This location is a flagship Pottery Barn location. This person supports management team in achieving goals by providing World-Class service. Serves as a role model for building relationships with customers. Maintains presence through store supervision to ensure appropriate staff coverage areas.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Create engaging experiences for customers by sharing expertise on styling, decorating & entertaining
- Seek out & promote innovative ways to make Pottery Barn a neighborhood destination for inspiration
- Interpret & execute visual inspiration to drive sales & convey the eclectic, creative & modern spirit of the brand
- Ensure merchandising & displays are visually compelling to drive sales
- Model & coach associates on how to uphold visual standards
- Promote the lifestyle & protect the image of the Pottery Barn Brand
- Makes the store a fun, inspirational neighborhood destination
- Continually seek out inspiration, trends & ways to elevate product, decorating & styling expertise
- Replenish the sales floor regularly & maintain visual presentation & displays
- Execute floorset to reflect the inspiration, standards & spirit of the directive within required timeframe
- Foster an environment where all associates are treated fairly & with dignity & respect, in accordance with our People-First Philosophy
- Collaborate with the sales team by appreciating & valuing the talents & contributions of others
- Be held accountable for the following brand competencies: operates with strategic agility, drives innovation & change, provides influential leadership, communicates effectively, develops self & others, creates teams & partnerships, focuses on the customer, models personal accountability, builds operations excellence & drives execution
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative daily
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
We’re excited about you because...
- 1-3 years of experience in merchandising or visual role
- 1-2 years experience in home related design or visual merchandising preferred. Specialty retail preferred
- Effective communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples.
- College degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate POS system
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 pounds, while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here’s a look at what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
- Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Location specific sample sales
- A business casual work environment
- San Francisco based bike share program
- Time off to volunteer
- Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
- Company-sponsored community involvement
- Various discounts on local businesses
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.