Visual Merchandising Manager
What’s the role about?
As part of our Visual Merchandising leadership team, you will be working closely with the VM and Retail Team to deliver a consistent and elevated Reiss experience for North America.
Working with guidance set in the UK, adapted according to seasonality and product package to deliver the best customer experience possible. Commercially driving sales in line with standards and promoting visual solutions which promote ATV and ASP and fundamentally being the Brand ambassador across all doors.
Planning and Training will form the foundations of the success within this role, driving the confidence and skills of store teams and enabling them to make their own decisions locally.
Who you are
- A thorough understanding of creative and commercial aspects of visual merchandising and ability to demonstrate these within a store environment.
- Proven experience supporting a team and delivering training
- Ability to utilize reports to drive sales
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the business
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment with strong interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
What you’ll be doing
- Providing a Visual partnership to the VP of Retail in market
- Driving the development and behaviours of the Area Visual Manager population
- To innovate and lead with creative solutions
- Driving a consistent store environment which is first and foremost driven by the customer needs
- Providing the main touchpoint for the territory from a VM perspective, reporting directly to the Global Head of VM with a dotted line to the VP of North America
- Developing local supplier bases which allow better speed to market and cost efficiencies around prop and equipment roll outs
- Adapting the Business product guidance in conjunction with the Global Product Presentation Manager to drive brand appropriate solutions which are fit for market
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Area Visual Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.