Visual Merchandising, Manager
Savage X Fenty is currently looking for aVisual Merchandising, Manager.How Do You Fit In?
As the Visual Merchandising, Manager, you are responsible for driving the visual merchandising strategy across the Savage X Fenty retail fleet. You will oversee the visual merchandising execution and strategy while collaborating with cross-functional partners on the creative direction across all store experiences. You will support and coach the Visual Merchandiser and by extension members at each store location in delivering the Savage X Fenty visual proposition, measuring efficacy across all functional visual merchandising metrics. You are integral in driving the integrity and aesthetic of the brand in Retail, ensuring consistency of brand image and optimal product availability and placement to achieve and exceed identified financial targets.What You Will Do
- Own and coordinate monthly visual merchandising alignment meeting with cross-functional partners and cascade decisions and action items to Visual Merchandiser based on 3 month outlook.
- Work cross-functionally with the brand marketing, design, merchandising and allocation teams to build strategy related to how merchandise is visually displayed across the retail fleet, with an emphasis on consistency of brand voice and presentation, embracing creativity and driving commercial success across all locations. Train and empower field team leaders to react confidently to 4 wall sales through amendments to floor sets.
- Partner with Retail Operations team on deliverables related to New Store Openings, evaluate key metrics and adapt strategy as needed to ensure successful store launch performance.
- In partnership with planning and allocation, review and evaluate sell through and collection performance data to drive depth and curation of assortment store-to-store, field inventory replenishment and new store opening initial shipment strategy.
- Oversee retail fixture productivity, including visual merchandising and growth strategy. Advise on improvements or additions to store fixtures relative to store performance and anticipated category expansion. Coordinate technical requirements and specifications with store construction team.
- In partnership with the brand creative, marketing and product creation teams, create a visual brand standards guide and develop field team training materials covering each new collection launch, building a brand library of best practices and product information for field teams. Coordinate delivery of content through brand learning and development platform in partnership with Retail Operations.
- Create visual guides instructing field teams how to appropriately build out and design visual merchandising throughout the store.
- Partner with brand creative team to advise on the conception and execution of merchandising, installations and experiences inclusive of graphics and video and collaborate with marketing team on how best to communicate collection rollout plans to all stakeholders.
- Manage, maintain and adhere to all merchandising, display, installation, production and design budgets.
- Track time and team resources required to build and stock floor sets; communicate this data to both field team leaders and the retail administrative team.
- Oversee the coaching and development of in-store management and visual merchandising teams to connect across merchandising, retail and visual merchandising to strategize on product assortment and placement.
- Monitor store and market performance against KPI targets; collaborate with and support field team partners in establishing action plans to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Continually research industry trends to inform and develop your practice while maintaining brand integrity.
- Some support may be required during store hours outside of normal business hours.
- Established experience driving visual merchandising and operations strategy at a multi-unit level in similar retail environment.
- Comprehensive ability to train and coach others in a one to one or team forum on visual merchandising skills and processes to support excellent execution.
- Demonstrates coaching, influencing and relationship building skills with internal and external partners.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively and handle multiple competing demands, with a willingness to work flexible hours as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicator and partner with all levels of both corporate and field colleagues and partners to ensure issues are identified and corrected in good time.
- Extremely detail oriented, able to identify trends and pivot quickly while still meeting deadlines.
- A proactive team member with strong time management skills and ability to own organizational projects from start to finish.
- Proficient Excel skills as well as strong written and verbal communication.
- Enjoys travelling to store locations as a component of your role.
Savage X Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Savage X Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Savage X Inc.
will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.Please be aware that the Company requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will require all non-remote new hires working in our Los Angeles office to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Currently, the Company considers you fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose in a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson). The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation upon active employment.In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variants is, we are currently requiring all non-remote employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible.