Visual Merchandising Manager
West Elm is a home furnishings retailer that offers unique and authentic products at competitive prices. We are passionate about helping our customers express their personal style at home. We collaborate with local artists, host events, and create in-store installations to inspire our customers. We value innovation, creativity, collaboration, and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are seeking individuals who share our passion for helping people and communities express their stories.
The Visual Merchandising Manager is a full-time on-site role located in Atlanta, GA. The Manager will be responsible for creating and executing store visual displays that showcase West Elm's products and communicate our brand story. The Manager will supervise a team of visual merchandisers and collaborate with the store management team to ensure that sales goals are met. The Manager will also be responsible for training and developing the visual merchandising team and ensuring that the level of customer service meets company standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to drive sales through effective visual displays
- Experience in creating and executing window displays and in-store installations
- Team management and leadership skills
- Store management experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in visual merchandising, fashion, design, or related field
- A passion for home decor and design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving