Visual Merchandising Manager
The Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for visual merchandising strategy and execution at all Erik’s retail locations. This includes developing, maintaining, and adjusting seasonal floor plans to maximize retail sales. ERIK’S Visual Merchandising Manager is also responsible for planning, handling, and any logistics related to retail fixtures, floor plan setting, and execution at new and remodeled ERIK’S locations.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Planning visual merchandising of bikes, snowboards, apparel, accessories, and all other merchandise at Erik’s Bike Shop retail showrooms.
• Regularly visit each store to ensure proper product placement and visual appeal for customers.
• Create and maintain merchandising standards and communicate those tools through internal channels.
• Work closely with the marketing department to properly advertise in-store campaigns, store remodeling events, and new store openings.
• Create and maintain relationships with all Erik’s staff and vendors while promoting Erik’s mission and values.
• Degree in merchandising, visual display, interior design, or equivalent experience.
• Relevant experience in a retail environment.
• 5+ Years of Management experience in a retail environment.
• Knowledge and interest in cycling and ski/snowboarding.
• Experience developing and implementing plan o grams.
• Familiarity with Apple OS X operating system.
• Familiarity with MacDraft or other CAD Experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Successful at working both independently and as part of a team.
• Dedication to get the job done.
• This position requires travel to all retail locations; including multi-day and overnight stays.
• Flexibility to work a wide variety of hours, including weekends as needed.
• Physical requirements include standing and walking for long periods of time, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs, and climbing up and down a ladder.
This position profile is a representation of what is required for an employee to succeed. As company needs change, position expectations may change. It is expected that all employees complete any reasonable request that may not be listed in their job description. Employees
who feel a request is unreasonable should contact Human Resources