Visual Merchandising Manager
Squishable is seeking a full-timeVisual Merchandising Managerto assist in overseeing the visual creative direction for all Squishable stores. The individual will help to elevate the customer experience through exciting, thoughtful displays while ensuring quality and consistency throughout the Squishable stores channel.
- Assist in leading the new store opening and existing store remodel process. Partner with the art team to design new stores; including creating floor plans and fixture layouts, design plans, product placement directives and other merchandising elements to ensure consistent brand messaging
- Source and commission new fixtures, displays, and signage options. Work with vendors to oversee installation and ensure projects stay within budget.
- Assist in designing and developing visual props, signage, fixtures and other graphic elements to support presentations. Oversee delivery and installation of elements to all stores.
- Develop visual execution directives to promote new product launches, seasonal presentations, etc. to roll out to stores. Partner to create an annual calendar of events to ensure execution is timely and seamless.
- Drive visual excellence across Squishable stores through regular store visits, training, photo critiquing, etc.
- Establish Squishable brand standards and hold teams accountable to promote consistency across stores.
- Analyze reports and understand sell thru to ensure high turn potential of product. Suggest merchandising opportunities to leverage sell thru in individual stores.
- Interpret industry standards along with new and evolving trends to ensure Squishable Stores are reactive to ever-changing customer needs.
Skills & Attributes
- At least 2 years of corporate Visual Merchandising experience for retail, including involvement with store openings.
- Experience managing vendors, fabricators, installation specialists and maintenance staff, delegating when necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Able to self manage to ensure multiple deadlines are met.
- Attention to detail, time management, and organization, including the ability to maintain multiple projects at multiple different stores at the same time and make quick decisions on the fly.
- Willing to travel throughout a nationwide channel of stores.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with standard office software including Excel, and Adobe applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop preferred, not required.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
**To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter.**
At Squishable.com, Inc. we value, celebrate, and support diversity and inclusivity across our community and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. We do not discriminate against any applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.