Visual Merchandising Manager
What We Need
We are looking for a talented Visual Merchandising Manager to join our dynamic Creative team in San Francisco (Hybrid). In this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end design, as well as management of VM 3D + 2D development and executions at US retailers.
- Primarily focus on and manage VM expressions at US retailers for campaigns, product launches and promos.
- Plan and develop planograms, mockup testers, props and store presentations via 3D + 2D renderings.
- Design 2D artwork: tester graphics, large artworks, in-store signs and props with all specifications outlined and completed files to be print and production ready for regional markets.
- Support your manager with translating marketing briefs into storytelling solutions and partner with the Retail marketing team to conceptualize and develop compelling consumer centric VM design that is plausible for production.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional retailer, marketing, copy and creative teams in order to create cohesive, innovative and educational storytelling designs in-store.
- Work directly with vendors for production, timelines, prototypes and budget.
- Present renderings and graphics to the Creative Director, internal team members and cross-functional teams for rounds of review and validation process.
- Act as project manager for all projects and manage the timeline and callout milestone dates. Ensure that the projects stay on time and within budget.
- 3-5 years of experience in visual merchandising with educational background in interior design, architecture, product design or graphic design.
- Background in beauty preferred- prestige category is a bonus.
- Local San Francisco area a must- needs to come into the office 2-3x per week.
- Working experience with retailers and vendors is ideal.
- Well-versed in 3D software (Sketchup or other 3D modeling tool is a must), InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present ideas.
- Work with attention to detail, knowing that you are the last to touch and release files to different markets.
- Project management and experience working with vendors and retailers.
- Ability to multitask within multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Keen awareness of current trends in visual arts, design, fashion and beauty.
- Flexible work hours based on project needs and online meeting accommodating the time zone differences between US cities.
The expected base salary range for this position is $90,000 to $105,000. The exact base salary is determined by various factors including experience, skills, education, geographic location, and budget.
This position is also eligible for participation in the company discretionary bonus plan, based on personal performance and company results.
In addition to base salary, Tatcha offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, disability insurance, retirement savings plans and company match, paid family leave, education-related programs, and paid holidays.
Tatcha is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law
We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need.
Tatcha will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.