Visual Merchandising Manager
Our client, a well-known global lifestyle brand, is seeking a Visual Merchanding Manager to join their team!
- Develop merchandising strategies in line with creative and commercial standards and goals of the company
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing window and in-store displays
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the team to plan and enhance visual merchandising strategies
- Foster a positive team environment by creating enthusiasm for visual presentations through training, supporting your peers, and consistently communicating around all merchandising related initiatives
- Conduct daily walkthroughs of Flagship and market stores to ensure displays are up to date and elevated
- Attend prototype photos in NYC in order to train and brainstorm on future in-store initiatives and activations
- At least 5 years of visual merchandising experience
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time and conduct installations outside of typical working hours
- Highly organized with strong Project Management skills and the ability to balance a rolling calendar
- Prior Luxury experience is a plus
- Superb attention to detail
- General proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.