Visual Merchandising Manager
38,000yr - 47,000yr
The Visual Merchandising Manager supervises all visual aspect of the store. The Visual Merchandising Manager supports an active selling culture by ensuring that visual moments are set and maintained to company visual merchandising standards and inspirational for the guest to drive sales. They are experts in visual standards, which includes specific merchandising techniques, fixture blocking, lighting and the implementation of all in store marketing elements such as navigational signs, vignettes and all specialty signs that support events, seasons, holidays and in store promotions.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Lead the monthly department clean-ups that will coincide with our marketing and buying strategies
- Manage all aspects of the visual merchandising team for the store
- Inspire guests to discover solutions through compelling visual merchandising
- Influence a store team of leaders to be knowledgeable about visual merchandising and visual standards
- Understand sales goals, plan and execute daily/weekly workload to deliver on visual merchandising, department and store sales goals, guest engagement; including: merchandising, transitions, events and promotions
- Lead the execution of the company Visual Merchandising strategy and visual standards
- Partner with store leaders to plan, support and validate the execution of all visual merchandising standards sets in the store
- Support team onboarding, continuous learning and help close knowledge and skill gaps through training, influencing and hands on experiences
- Inspire guests to discover solutions through compelling visual merchandising in all categories
- Leverage daily interactions and huddles to teach visual priorities about visual priorities and creating visual moments to support the customer experience
- Solve merchandising issues and adjust sets to create and maintain inspiring presentations
- Support the execution of visual merchandise guides and floor sets
- Support changes to product assortment and keep the area inspiring to guests all year round by remerchandising new product and maintaining a brand space following new sets
- Partner to maintain visual integrity by remerchandising in store visual moments
- Maintain backroom ISM space organized and up to date with current signing tools and signing fixtures
- Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest
- Always demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance
- Assist with store leadership duties such as opening and closing the building, cash office manager tasks, and Manager on Duty functions
- All other duties based on business needs
- 3-5 years of visual merchandising experience
- Proficiency with in Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Strong presentation skills and able to articulate ideas
- Strong communication/leadership skills
- The ability to interpret visual merchandising presentations and relate it back to the store environment and adapt to different store designs and architecture.
- Strong attention to details, e.g., standards, marketing, lighting, fixturing, windows
- The ability to be creative and inspire others.
- Awareness of fashion trends and the ability to interpret them back into visual merchandising.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
When you’re a part of our team, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our stores. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. At Home is committed to knitting diversity and inclusion into the fabric of our culture; we respect, appreciate and celebrate the experiences and qualities that differentiate everyone on the At Home team.