Visual Merchandising Manager
is responsible for assisting with the ideation and implementation of Visual Merchandising strategies and standards within the wholesale environments. This position brings VM strategies to life and helps stores execute efficiently and flawlessly. They will handle all aspects of maintaining brand presentation, campaign updates, and any training needed within the wholesale environment.
What You'll Do
- Define, design, and implement a visual merchandising strategy for wholesale accounts to drive an elevated customer experience.
- Collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams to fully understand all dynamics of the key product initiatives to ensure timely executions. Coordinate all necessary product information including assortments, quantities, and in-store delivery dates.
- Create directives and documentation to support window displays, interior displays, and floor plans to communicate with field teams and provide support and help with implementation as needed.
- Partner with the wholesale marketing team to develop appropriate seasonal creative needs per account.
- Consistently come up with new and creative ways to present merchandise to keep stores looking fresh.
- Responsible for prototyping, budgeting, distribution, and maintaining fixture library for the wholesale fixture program.
- Work closely with Field Teams, review store executions regularly and provide feedback as necessary, support new store openings or store resets, and develop training as needed.
- Research current industry trends and remain on the cutting edge of visual design and merchandising.
- Drive process to improve communication and evaluation of visual guidelines and overall store appearance. Attend all necessary meetings.
- Build relationships with agencies, provide feedback and direction to store design & architecture agencies as needed.
- Be a part of creating a strong working culture within the broader marketing team at Crocs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5 years of Visual Merchandising experience. Experience in the footwear industry is preferred.
- Strong Merchandise presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Sound analytic skills.
- Authentic interest in the retail industry and knowledge of various service models.
- Dedication to creating an excellent customer and internal client experience.
- Ability to work closely with functional and cross-functional team members and strive toward a unified vision.
- Proven agility to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in creating documents, seasonal directives, or planograms.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Proficient in Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator. Experience with SketchUp is a plus.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Title: Visual Merchandising Manager- Wholesale
Salary or Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Job Category: Corporate