Visual Merchandising Manager - David Jones Wollongong
Located in our Wollongong store
Permanent Full Time opportunities, 38 hours per week
Monday to Friday roster
Job descriptionAbout the Role
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will lead a team of Visual Merchandising Assistants that will be responsible for bringing our merchandise to life and creating an in-store experience like no other.
- Work collaboratively with your team to bring the brand direction to life, whilst also delivering on our world class standards
- Work closely with the greater team to ensure we are the first destination for style
- Plan and implement eye-catching displays in line with best practice visual merchandising
- Work with your team as you understand and build individual capability
- Regularly walk the floor to spot opportunities to further develop our visual impact
- Develop, plan and provide resources for promotional activity and special events
- Manage the budget for the purchase of visual merchandising requirements
- Have a natural flair for Visual Merchandising in a retail environment
- Are creative and have a keen eye for detail
- Lead by example and show personal resilience
- Are a brand guru & results-focused
- Are hands-on and thrive on teamwork and collaboration
- Are realistic, practical and solution-focused
- Are adaptable and enjoys being active and working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Hold a Visual Merchandising Diploma/Certificate
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones, Country Road, Mimco, Trenery, Witchery & POLITIX brands
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- A supportive, flexible and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia's largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group's evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
David Jones & Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.