Visual Merchandising Manager, PRADA Uomo
Visual Merchandising Manager, Uomo, PRADAis responsible for effectuating window displays and internal store displays within the assigned region, in accordance with the Visual Display guidelines based on Visual from Headquarters, with the goal to increase sales while respecting the brand image, local market needs and the store products. Furthermore, theVisual Merchandising Manager, Uomo, PRADA, is also responsible for ensuring that the guidelines set out by Headquarters are implemented by Visual Merchandisers working in PRADA stores and concessions in the US and Canada region.
- Implement proposals for window displays and internal store display, adapting them to the particularities and merchandise of each store, within the guidelines defined by Visual Merchandising from Headquarters.
- Execute periodic window displays in the stores of the assigned region, based on the timeline, taking into account sales trends of each market, the target clientele and local competitors.
- Collaborate closely with the Retail Merchandising Department to create displays which increase customer traffic and sales by identifying appropriate outfits for the market, the clientele and seasonality, based on stock on hand, and within the guidelines defined by Visual Merchandising from Headquarters.
- Partner with all departments including merchandising, technical and retail as well as the Uomo visual direction and regional visual teams on the planning of store restylings, store openings, pop ups and special events.
- Communicate information and provide suggestions to local visual teams of the guidelines and other information supplied by Visual Merchandising from Headquarters of seasonal window display changes and new store openings. through periodic photographic checks of displays and store visits.
- Monitor the correctness and adequacy of displays in stores in the assigned region in collaboration with Retail Merchandising with frequent and punctual checks of photographs sent by the local Visual Team.
- Communicate the feedback to regional visual team on the implementation of window displays in the stores of the assigned region, based on the timeline. This includes taking into account sales trends of each market, the target clientele and local competitors.
- Execute training to regional visual teams on core visual standards as well as seasonal information on a regular basis by partnering with Uomo visual director.
- Supply adequate information to Store Managers and/or Store Visual personnel to ensure the maintenance of the display and any necessary daily updates.
- Each season execute displays in the Show Rooms for the Collection launch, following the direction of the Visual Merchandising from Headquarters and the Collection Merchandiser.
- Collaborate with the Department of Advertising, Communications and PR on In- Store Events and Press Presentations.
- Collaborate with the Retail Engineering Department, providing feedback on the interior condition of stores, windows and display cases and objects.
- Other related Visual management projects as requested by the Company.
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Ability to professionally interact with management and coworkers
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Be a Prada Brand Ambassador
- Travel required