Visual Merchandising Manager, Southeast Asia & Oceania
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
This is a newly created role who is responsible to comprehend, develop and communicate the seasonal directive for retail implementation that reflects the store experience strategy while maximizing sales and market opportunities across the Southeast Asia & Oceania region.
How Will You Contribute?
• Responsible for the design and execution of product display direction in Southeast Asia & Oceania region in accordance to Company’s guidelines
• Ensure display guidelines and merchandising strategy is upheld in all stores, including partnering with retail teams to identify any VM collateral needs
• Partner with stakeholders to leverage on in-store activation, campaign launch or events/pop-ups to support respective markets’ initiatives
• Liaise with contractors and production vendors for all the visual materials; from sourcing, organizing and coordinating for the production of props and fixtures
• Develop and maintain the network of VM in-store ambassadors
• Work closely with store, retail and merchandising teams to ensure consistent display principles across the region
• Provide basic visual merchandising trainings to the retail teams in accordance to Brand’s guidelines
Who Are You
• Bachelor degree in Design or related disciplines.
• Minimum 5 years of visual merchandising experience in a retail environment, ideally gained in luxury fashion
• Proficient in MS Office
• Dynamic individuals with strong passion for fashion
• Management experience across Southeast Asia & Oceania
• Possess good communication skills with good command of English