Visual Merchandising Manager, Wholesale
Who You Are:
You will play a leading role in the expanding footprint of the Versace brand in the wholesale market. You are a positive pro-active thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment while having the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting. Your fashion sensibilities and keen eye for an elevated aesthetic will contribute to the development of our shops.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and log a travel schedule that allows visits to wholesale partners in the US/Canada region on a monthly rotation.
- Create and submit individual monthly shop visual merchandising reports for the North American region.
- Work closely with sales managers, account executives, and brand ambassadors in support of company goals during sales initiatives & promotional campaigns.
- Distribute seasonal visual merchandising guidelines to account execs, wholesale partners, and brand ambassador/store teams.
- Maintain inventory of visual merchandising tools and materials; work with NA VM director in the placement of store request orders of supplemental & new tools/props.
- Coordinate installations of seasonal visual marketing campaigns.
- Execute monthly visual merchandising updates following seasonal brand guidelines for styling & merchandising.
- Manage/execute installations of special windows and in-store displays.
- Work with account and sales managers/DSA’s in identifying areas of opportunity to help achieve sales goals.
- Support regional full-price retail division when needed for special events, installations, and showrooms as needed.
You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Fashion Merchandising or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in visual merchandising in a retail fashion environment.
- Ability to work in the NYC office and remotely while traveling throughout the NA market.
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Microsoft programs.
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Receipt of the COVID-19 vaccine is a requirement for this position, subject to applicable exemptions.
We’d Love to See:
- The ability to think strategically in support of business needs to drive results and build an elevated in-store culture and aesthetic.
- Flexibility to adjust to a fast-paced environment and the ability to work independently or within a team setting.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive thinker, and problem solver.
- Intuitive fashion sense and sensibility.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Schedule
- Summer Fridays
- Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
- Cross-brand Discount
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Fav 5 Cards (MK Discount for friends and family)
- 401k Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Discounts
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V