Visual Merchandising Partner
Job descriptionDuties and Responsibilities:
For over 150 years John Lewis & Partners reputation has been built on providing customers with a great range of products. We are looking for a talented Visual Merchandiser to join our creative and innovative team. You'll design inspiring and eye catching displays to entice our customers into our shops to fall in love with our products.
You'll produce market beating merchandising and presentation standards, creating a meaningful shopping experience for our customers.
You'll be a strong team player who enjoys using your initiative to maximise all sales opportunities throughout the year.
Through your passion for visual merchandising you'll deliver the John Lewis & Partners brand vision.
Desirable experience skills and qualifications:
- Qualifications in Display or Design.
- Previous experience in the creation of displays.
- Experience of working in a retail environment.
As a Partner you will enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partnership hotels and so much more.
Please consider the following when making your application:
- This role is subject to the following pre-employment screening: 2 year reference check.
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
- Print off the job description now if you require it.