Visual Merchandising Specialist - Part Time - Flagship - New York, NY
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our Visual Merchandising Specialists are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and an awe-inspiring brand experience.
We are searching for a curious and charismatic Visual Merchandising Specialist for our Flagship location to help us place crystal into the hearts and hands of our customers, to join a team with passion and enthusiasm and make the dreams of our customers come true.
Join us if you are looking for a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries and shares your real passion for fashion and jewelry.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
You are our brand advocate. In this role and together with the Flagship team, you will:
- Provide customers with exceptional service and brand experience while remaining commercially focused
- Plan, prepare and implement regular store zoning and stock rotation in line with the VM guidelines
- Create spellbinding visual experiences for customers in our Flagship location
- Partner with Retail Excellence Store Manager, Head of Flagship and Visual Merchandising Manager to ensure the Flagship is adhering to VM guidelines
- Check maintenance and environment in Flagship to maintain the highest standards, ensuring lighting, props and furniture are in excellent condition.
- Pay range $20-$23 per hour with the ability to participate in a sales incentive bonus pay program.
You are an amazing Visual Merchandising Specialist and bring along the following:
- An excellent sense of fashion and a real passion for our brand and our products
- Experience / keen interest in luxury Fashion/Cosmetics/Lifestyle brands.
- Highly motivated and with a strong customer service orientation
- Passion for Visual Merchandising
- Digital proficiency
- Previous retail experience
What we offer
You can expect a range of benefits, including:
- Swarovski products discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteering leave
- Learning and development programs
Masters of Light Since 1895
Swarovski creates beautiful crystal-based products of impeccable quality and craftsmanship that bring joy and celebrate individuality.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's finest crystal, gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,400 stores and 6,700 points of sales in around 140 countries and employs more than 18,000 people. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. A responsible relationship with people and the planet is part of Swarovski’s heritage. Today this legacy is rooted in sustainability measures across the value chain, with an emphasis on circular innovation, championing diversity, inclusion and self-expression, and in the philanthropic work of the Swarovski Foundation, which supports charitable organizations bringing positive environmental and social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law of the countries we operate in.
Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.