Visual Merchandising Specialist, Soho
Christian Dior Couture
New York, NY, USAPosted 27 days ago
Full timeRetail Apparel and Fashion
Job PurposeResponsible for communicating and maintaining visual presentation direction and standards in Dior retail locations. Works in close relationship with Corporate and in-store teams to implement the latest directives and maintain brand image and displays.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Implement visual updates and maintenance with great attention to detail.
- Cultivate a culture where everyone on the team maintains displays and upholds the brand image.
- Troubleshoot and address merchandising concerns to accommodate business needs and/or corporate directive.
- Execute window changes and floor changes, possibly overnight, in accordance to Collection launches.
- Build and maintain network of support with boutiques so that VM efforts (installs, rotations and maintenance) are a team effort. This includes preplanning your efforts so that all key holders are aligned.
- Accountability is an integral part of building trust with stores and corporate. Communicate weekly schedules to all teams involved for full transparency
- Be an integral team VM member as additional support for store openings, special events, and pop ups outside of your region.
- Oversee and organize Props inventory and needs
- 2-3 years of Visual Display and Merchandising experience in a luxury of specialty retail environment
- Strong planning, organization, creativity and originality skills
- Communicate across all levels of the organization
- Strong follow through
- Ability to develop and train store management teams, build relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately
- Ability to follow the company’s policies and procedures
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays based on need
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of the Dior brand image
- Ability to travel as needed