Visual Merchandising Specialists - David Jones Newmarket
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia's premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
Deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
Enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
Provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer's choice exceptionally easy.
If you have a genuine passion for Visual Merchandising and have a creative flare for in-store displays, we invite you to be extraordinary at David Jones.
We are looking for forward-thinking Visual Merchandisers to join us in our David Jones Newmarket store.
Full-Time & Casual opportunities are available
Permanent position with every weekend off
Eligibility to enrol in free in house Management Programs
Great staff discounts and offers across David Jones and Country Road Group
If you have a passion for style and remain highly organised in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to be extraordinary at David Jones.
Job descriptionABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Visual Merchandising Specialists will work alongside the VM Manager to enhance the customer shopping experience and promote our brand through creating commercially driven merchandise presentation and aspirational displays. Create an in-store experience like no other. With a world-class offering of high quality products, you will play a vital role in curating each of these into a display worthy of the David Jones name.
- Being responsible for bringing the brand direction to life, whilst also delivering on our world class standards
- Planning and implementing eye catching displays in line with best practice visual merchandising
- Implement displays to maximise sales opportunities for specific products or promotions, with consideration of target customer and within our brand standards
- Regularly walking the floor to spot opportunities to further develop our visual impact
- Working collaboratively with the greater team to ensure we are the first destination for style
- Proven experience within a comparable VM role
- Are creative and have a keen eye for detail whilst also identifying commercial opportunities
- Are a brand guru
- Are hands on and thrive on teamwork and collaboration
- Are realistic, practical and solution focused
- Will enjoy being active and working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Visual Merchandising, Styling or Design certification