Visual Specialist Indoor - Regent Street
Do you want to join H&M on a journey, changing the way we define and create a seamless customer experience? If you feel that you have a genuine passion for growing businesses and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value, a strong brand and digital growth, join us and take part in changing the way we work with omni!
H&M is accelerating its transformation work further to exceed customers' expectations. We're building on our passion for the customer, upgrading the overall customer experience and taking it to the next level. We want to offer our customers a seamless omni experience on their own terms - where, when and how they want. This means that we will speed up integrating our channels further and developing our organisation, with the aim to create omni customer experiences like no other!
Job descriptionJob Description
As part of this omni transformation journey, we are recruiting the role ofVisual Specialist - Indoorin our new local flagship store. You will be responsible for Implementing the long term omni strategy in collaboration with VM specialists & store team to Create & execute the most inspiring commercial customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create & execute the most inspiring commercial customer experience
- Implement the long term omni strategy in collaboration with VM specialists & store team
- Maximise sales and drive commercial opportunities
- Provide fashion knowledge and training tools to support maintaining product presentation
- Attract, drive & develop future talents
Being part of our omni journey means there is not one clear path. We ask of you to be open to change and take part in creating an organization for the future. This is an opportunity for openminded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking.
Besides your personality we see that you:
- Have exceptional fashion knowledge
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- Have 1+ years' experience in a VM organisation