Visual Support Manager (Texas)
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a JD Finish Line store.
Our employees are key to our success.This person will need to be located in Houston/Dallas/Fort Worth/or West TX to cover stores in this region.
DutiesThis individual should effectively exhibit JD Finish Line’s core values of Customer, People, Winning, Community, and Financial Responsibility in everything they do by performing the following key duties
The Visual Support Manager will maximize store profitability through the achievement of high standards of commercial display presentation and ongoing development of store personnel working within company policies.
- Ensure composition and layout within all stores reflect current seasonal and promotional criteria.
- Promote high standards of commerciality within your stores ensuring all display presentations reflect current guidelines in Global Access, high stocked, and price pointed lines.
- Ensure all window and interior presentations comply with current promotional criteria, are actioned, and maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Ensure all stores achieve the highest possible standards of presentation, following company guidelines at all times.
- Ensure consistency across given areas.
- Identification and development of key VM and Management teams across the area through on-going training to improve store and area standards of merchandising and display.
- Monitor the ongoing development of personnel to react to future vacancies.
- Prepare and conduct visual clinics.
- Regular communication with the Regional Visual Manager and Area Sales Manager.
- Store Visit Reports conducted and submitted to the Regional Visual Manager and Area Sales Manager.
- Ensure that the effective lines of communication between the Corporate Office and stores
- are maintained.
- The communication of new ideas and initiatives are encouraged to promote the ongoing development of JD Finish Line.
- Planning for new stores and forthcoming re-fits in your area.
- Conduct your work in a highly professional manner, leading by example at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Promote a high standard of hygiene, cleanliness, and maintenance in line with company procedures.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Sit for more than 2 hours per shift
- Use hands to finger, handle and feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk and/or hear
- Stand for up to 6 hours at a time regularly
- Walk or move from one location to another regularly
- Periodically may need to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Punctuality and regular attendance consistent with the company’s policies are required for the position.
- Average work week is (40-50) hours, which can vary depending on business need.
- The work environment for this position is a moderately noisy office setting.
The company reserves the right to modify this job description with or without notice. Employees may be asked to perform additional duties outside of normal job scope on a temporary basis per company policy.
EEOC StatementThe Finish Line, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local EEO laws. The Finish Line, Inc. prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on the individual's race or color, religion or creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, sex, pregnancy status, age, military status, disability, or any other protected characteristic or class protected by law. The Finish Line, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation for disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.Need accessibility assistance to apply?Applicants who require accessibility assistance to submit an employment application can either call Finish Line at (317) 613-6890 or email us at [email protected] A member of our Talent Acquisition team will respond as soon as reasonably possible. (This email address and phone number is only for individuals seeking accommodation when applying for a job.)