Founded in 1971 in Somerset, England, today Mulberry is a truly global fashion company and the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the United Kingdom. Across all locations, we are united by our employee values: Be Bold, Be Open, Be Responsible, Be Imaginative.
If these are values you share, we would love you to join our team.
We are hiring for a VM Coordinator to join the Mulberry team in Seoul. While this is an office based position, the successful candidate will be required to travel regularly to our network of stores. This is a key role, responsible for overseeing all administrative aspects of Visual Merchandising for the region, implementing guidelines and training, and supporting with Marketing, Events, Special Projects and any store interior design projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Present and create imaginative and effective visual merchandising stories that are in line with the seasonal design & commercial needs of the business.
· Manage all administrative Visual Merchandising duties and introduce new procedures to store staff.
· Execute VM guidelines including seasonal floor sets, sale set up, product updates, product styling and presentations in-store.
· Manage and coordinate POS orders and other materials.
· Manage the VM budget.
· Regularly visit stores and travel overseas as necessary.
· Work with the regional markets to communicate best practice from the HQ.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with external contractors and internal colleagues to ensure high quality and efficient results.
· Work on a structured VM calendar based on seasonal changes, merchandise delivery drops and press/marketing installations events.
· Manage and create VM training materials and ensure standards are adhered to
· Liaise with local window suppliers to create prototypes, mock-ups and final product.
· Support the Press Team to manage the movement of samples and product across the business.
· Report to the monthly/weekly PR report.
· Manage the seasonal sample lists with PR agency.
· Liaise with the central Marketing and Image team; OOH, store requests & campaign image as per department stores.
· Coordinate all Visual Merchandising activity related to any events or special projects.
Store Interior Projects:
· Manage new store interior projects, including planning, managing the budget, store maintenance requirements, communication with contractors, logistics, invoices and regular communication with all stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Previous experience in a similar Visual Merchandising role.
· Background in luxury fashion (preferred).
· Creative flair, with the ability to work within and interpret brand guidelines.
· Excellent administrative skills and a high level of attention to detail.
· Experienced user of Microsoft Oulook, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Flexibility to travel.
· Fluent in Engish (written and verbal).