vm & Windows Designer
Stella McCartney Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a VM & Windows Designer to work within the VM Team, reporting Directly to the Visual Merchandising Director.
The position is responsible for supporting creative development for all VM and window related concepts, across retail, wholesale and franchise.
Design concepts for all VM and windows related projects.
Provide suppliers with detailed production packs and artwork.
Discuss with local suppliers and regional VM Managers to ensure consistency on production across the business.
Assist and oversee implementing VM and window displays across Retail, Wholesale and Franchise stores.
Present project concepts through mood boards and research packs.
Build close relationships with marketing, commercial teams to ensure smooth running of all projects.
Build a strong with relationship with the Head of facilities, to ensure all formal H&S procedures are followed, reviewing all design proposals with them to ensure all design proposals comply.
Research new, innovative materials and production techniques.
Support with event design layouts.
Responsible for prop maintenance and global inventories.
Assist in other ad-hoc duties and projects.
- Ability to be work collaboratively, balancing creativity with commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation of ideas.
- Awareness of trends and ability to produce innovative, on brand research.
- Ability to work under pressure with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work within budget and short timelines.
- Confident, independent, proactive, self-motivated and forward thinking.
- Ad-hoc travel when required.
Systems and Essentials
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Microsoft Office
- Design Degree
- At least 2 years relevant retail experience