VP, Design Technology Leader (Remote)
Objective Our purpose is to inspire and empower families to lead fulfilled lives. To succeed, Kohl’s is seeking a Vice President of Product Design to develop and maintain the customer experience across the Kohl’s ecosystem. This individual oversees design team members and managers working on balanced teams. A balanced team is made up of a product manager, designer, and a team of engineers leveraging XP, UCD, and Lean Startup principles. The Vice President of Design drives the development of leading edge design practice and applies the latest technological advances and customer experience practices to evangelize a vision for great customer experiences.
Actively foster a high-energy iterative environment and culture to deliver experiences that empower our customers to lead fulfilled lives.
● Is a practice visionary, who can attract, grow, and nurture a best in class product design team.
● Set the direction for the information and navigational layouts of customer experiences that are compelling, intuitive and delightful.
● Influence business strategy through design thinking and innovation.
● Evaluate design methods, improvements and modifications to advance the state of design at Kohl’s through continuous improvement.
● Remain up to date on latest customer experience technological advances and ensure our design team can take advantage.
● Drive and influence outcomes resulting in positive and unified Customer experiences across all of Kohl’s Customer ecosystem.
● Elevate the Product Design practice for both product and experience, unifying and simplifying the customer and user experience across platforms.
● Coach teams to design amazing experiences while managing trade-offs and reducing risk by identifying assumptions.
● Guide the creation of actionable insights and understanding through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
● Provide thought leadership and drive the development of research goals and methods for collecting and analyzing data about users’ responses to Kohl’s experiences.
● Facilitate brainstorming and ideation across business units and product teams. ● Make decisions on and implement standardized tooling and practices to shepherd the design practice forward where needed.
● Evangelize and expand the role of design across Kohl’s.
For other Kohl's jobs, click herehere!