At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator, the Warehouse Operator will be responsible for Inbound and Outbound products within the warehouse.
You will ensure that all movements of goods within the warehouse are carried out according to the Burberry procedures.
• Receive the finish goods from sub-contractors
• Check and count the quantity and ensure that there are no discrepancies
• Verify the documentation provided
• Pack finish goods following the right procedures and methods
• Use Radio Frequencies Guns and WMS system
• Handle activities linked to warehouse goods movements
• Check all the finish goods outbound and verify the labels and documentation for the shipment are correct
• Proven leather warehouse experience within the luxury/Fashion Industry especially within the finished goods and packaging department
• Passionate about leather goods development and production
• Passionate about luxury
• Able to organise the planning based on daily tasks
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to focus and reach the operatives targets
• Attention to details
• Knowledge of the main IT programs especially WMS system and use of Radio Frequency ( appreciated experience with Logimoda )
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || NO DEPARTMENT || n/a ||