Position at KEEN Footwear
General SummaryThe Web Merchandiser presents products for assigned categories across company websites to drive sales, promote key products and campaigns and optimize our consumer experience in alignment with our digital strategy and brand vision. This role will partner cross functionally to help define and implement digital campaign strategies including seasonal merchandising, assortment tracking and forecasting, and site auditing. This role is responsible for reporting on digital merchandising performance, maintaining internal merchandising systems and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain digital strategy in partnership with merchandising and cross functional teams including the analysis of inventory availability, merchandise tracking, and communicating status updates and providing briefs for promoted or featured launches
- Analyze and report on category, product level and SKU digital sales performance and develop forecasts to achieve category financial goals
- Manage regular site updates based on marketing campaigns, promotional calendar, and seasonal product priorities. Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, seasonal, key promotion, ad-hoc and site element performance reports, identifying opportunities or course-corrective actions when needed t o cross-functional teams and leadership
- Analyze current selling, customer interaction and inventory trends and recommend seasonal timelines and product markdowns adjustments based on data
- Act as digital merchandising lead to improve processes, implement new merchandising tools, best practices and positive changes across websites. Be the subject matter expert on one or more site technologies
- Assist with consumer facing messaging and ensure web merchandising alignment with social media, web page, email and other digital marketing communications
- Partner with marketing team to identify key words, category descriptions, and other product attributes to drive search engine optimization (SEO)
- Stay informed of current ecommerce trends, consumer demographics, competitor actions, and make recommendations during line development process
- 2 or more years of experience in eCommerce Merchandising
- Demonstrated knowledge of eCommerce tools, direct marketing strategies such as SEO and SEM, metrics, and marketing objectives such as remarketing and retention, targeted displays and affiliate partnerships
- Working knowledge of enterprise solutions (Salesforce, Shopify, etc)
- Proven experience with retail math and website analytics
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Suite, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, SAP, Smartsheet and JIRA preferred
- Strong business communication skills
- Ability to thoroughly analyze data and recommend actions
This position will not require travel
Why Work at KEEN:Driven by a passion for life outside, KEEN is a values-led, independently owned brand from Portland, Oregon, that’s on a mission to create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure. Founded in 2003, KEEN launched a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport adventure sandal, and has donated more than $18 million to non-profit organizations and causes around the world to promote responsible outdoor recreation, including conservation efforts to protect open spaces. KEEN strives to show the world through its products and its actions that a business for good can actually be good for business. By giving back, reducing impact, and activating communities and individuals to protectthe places where we work and play, KEEN puts its values in motion and takes action to leave the world a better place.
At KEEN, we believe in a more just and equitable future for all people. As a global brand, we acknowledge that our business, buildings, and daily lives exist within the traditional territories of indigenous peoples. We strive for a future that recognizes the knowledge, rights, and resilience of these peoples.
KEEN Footwear is an equal opportunity employer. We value an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.