Peter Millar was founded in 2001 with a single cashmere sweater. Through this initial garment, an ethos emerged to embody luxury, elegance and a dedication to superior craftsmanship. Today the brand has grown to include luxury performance sportswear, seasonal resort apparel, refined tailored clothing, and sartorial accessories. Each offering features the finest raw materials and fabric innovations while utilizing the world’s best yarn spinners, artisanal workshops and highly specialized factories.
The Website Merchandiser will work directly with the E-Commerce team to provide a luxury shopping experience on PeterMillar.com by optimizing category visual display, product display and product availability. This position will be responsible for updating products and categories on the website, updating website inventory and ensuring products and categories are setup for marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented with a desire to drive sales through product placement and display.
Peter Millar is willing to hire and train candidates with minimal experience, all you need is the desire to learn and grow with our company!
- On-site merchandising for a luxury apparel brand to ensure customers have an excellent experience and the website maintains brand integrity
- Be the point person responsible for hitting E-Commerce & Marketing deadlines regarding inventory and merchandising for digital and print campaigns
- Work with the inventory replenishment team to move inventory, monitor sell through, and ensure inventory availability on the site daily
- Maintain product accuracy and details by updating imagery, copy, pricing or other changes as necessary throughout the product lifecycle
- Work with the creative team to ensure all products and pages have the appropriate imagery
- Update product placement, categories and images to align with marketing strategy, catalog plans and sales data as needed
- QA all product and/or category updates and new products to ensure proper presentation
- Assist the Site Operations Manager with QA testing new website features
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Effective at working in a team environment while managing individual priorities and duties efficiently
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Willingness to work flexible hours; some evening and weekend hours will be required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills with the ability to make decisions based on data while taking into consideration the Peter Millar brand; experience with site analytics/site analytics tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, Business Administration or related field
- 1-2 years of digital merchandising or retail experience, luxury brand preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, Blue Cherry (ERP), and InRiver (PIM) preferred
At Peter Millar we created a close-knit culture that thrives on the power of our people. Everyone knows that their team has their back and are willing to jump in and help when needed. We take care of our people through great benefits such as health insurance & 401(k), clothing allowances, generous Paid time off and employee discounted access to products.
If you are applying for this position through indeed or another 3rd party, please know we do not ask for any personal financial or confidential information prior to interviews. If you are contacted and asked to do this, please report this to the posting site immediately.