Website Merchandising Manager
Naked Zebra is a women's fashion apparel company that is dedicated to empowering women through style and self-expression. Our brand is synonymous with elegance, comfort, and trendsetting designs that cater to diverse tastes and preferences. Founded in 2009, we have quickly become a go-to destination for fashion-forward women seeking high-quality and fashionable clothing. With a deep understanding of the ever-changing fashion landscape, we curate collections that reflect the latest trends while maintaining a timeless appeal.
As we continue to expand our presence in the fashion industry, we are always on the lookout for passionate individuals who share our vision and want to make a positive impact in the world of women's fashion. Join our team and be a part of an exciting journey to empower women through style and celebrate their individuality.
Naked Zebra is looking for a Website Merchandising Manager for all our platforms. We are looking for someone who is a Fashion Enthusiast, energetic, creative, and detail oriented to help with the product upload and setup for product launches.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for supporting end to end setup of all products for the site, including but not limited to SKU information, product categories, color swatches, images, copy, tagging, badging, etc.
- Assist in daily maintenance of the digital product catalog, pricing, and product data, ensuring all consumer-facing content is loaded, accurate, and functioning properly.
- Ensure customer experience is seamless by performing a series of checks of product pages, category pages, cross-sells, search keywords, navigational elements, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing and creative teams to coordinate all product imagery and details.
- Support weekly product launches by creating and uploading CSVs to Shopify, Faire, and Fashion GO and tagging all products with attributes to power collections, customer reviews, product information, etc.
- Responsible for Processing orders regularly
- 1-3 years in an E-commerce function, preferable Site Merchandising or Merchandising
- Experience in Shopify other online platforms (i.e. Fashion GO, Faire, LA Showroom)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Must be very detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
We are seeking for candidates with a growth mindset. This is a position with room for growth and promotion if performance and results are promising.