West Coast Regional Visual Merchandiser - Fine Jewellery
Mode Search is supporting a Fine Jewellery Brand, famous for their iconic brand ambassadors and exceptional red carpet high jewellery pieces, in their search for a US-West Coast Regional Visual Merchandiser.
This new role will assist Wholesale and Retail on the West Coast, whilst working with the VM, marketing, and merchandising US teams based in New York. The position is fully remote with most of the time spent on the field across California.
- Rollout the visual merchandising in line with the merchandising and marketing calendars
- Train the local teams to ensure consistency in visual presentation, brand messaging, and storytelling
- Create captivating in-store environments that engage and inspire customers
- Work closely with the store planning to integrate visual merchandising concepts seamlessly into the overall store design.
- Foster a collaborative environment to ensure the end-to-end customer experience is unique and aligned with the company's values
- Provide guidance and training to store teams on visual merchandising best practices
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and innovative visual merchandising techniques. Introduce new ideas and concepts to enhance the brand's visual presence and keep it ahead of the competition.
- At least 2 years experience in visual merchandising , specifically within jewellery
- Strong understanding of luxury trends
- Creative flair with a keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Valid US passport or permanent work visa required to apply
Please note that due to a high number of applications we are currently receiving we are unfortunately not able to provide individual feedback to every candidate at this stage of the process. If your application is successful, you will be contacted by us in due course.
You can also email your resume directly to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply.