Wholesale Visual Merchandising Manager
Are you Unique, Creative and Bold? We are looking for somebody like you!
Discover the creative world of UNOde50, a unique design jewelry brand handcrafted in Spain. If you want to join the team of a solid international brand with over 100 stores around the world, that would bet on your career development and talent, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
UNOde50 is present in over 40 countries and our stores are located on the most emblematic streets of big cities like Paris, Rome, Madrid, London, Milan, Barcelona, Shanghai, New York, Tokyo and Moscow.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and creative Visual Merchanding Manager who wishes to be part of our Wholesale team in New York, NY.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To uphold the unique and distinctive shopping experience for the UNOde50 brand. Understanding the importance of a strongly branded environment to support business objectives. This role is responsible for instilling brand consistency and standards across the retail and wholesale market through implementation, training, and development to the field organization.
- Responsible for the execution of all visual merchandising activities for wholesale POS.
- Responsible to act as a resource, trainer and communicator of information to manage brand consistency.
- Responsible for the visual impact by following, interpreting, and translating corporate direction while remaining consistent with weekly, monthly, and seasonal brand direction.
- Facilitate Wholesale training sessions and development of field managers who perform merchandise presentations in their markets.
- Manage the UNOde50 aesthetic so that appropriate substitutions and adaptations can be made to merchandise presentations and interior displays based on product ownership, business needs, and POS specific architecture.
- Communicate with teams to plan, oversee, and execute all product placement, fixture layouts, displays and window installations.
- Identify and follow up with POS deficiencies, including; broken/chipped fixtures, paint, façade damages, lighting issues etc.
- Reinforce back of house organization, maintenance, and cataloging of all visual props and fixtures.
- Participate in corporate/field leadership visits with the ability to present and discuss any visual successes and/or opportunities.
- Participate in any corporate functions such as; market presentations, showroom setups, and seasonal floor sets as needed.
- Support the Marketing and Wholesale departments regarding special events, trunk shows, etc.
- Identify opportunities and develop solutions within the market that will help drive business results.
- Partner with allocations teams to be knowledgeable of key items for flawless planning and execution of installations.
- Analyze inventory of key categories to suggest transfers between boutiques in the home market, as well as communicating any product needs in the areas of depth and assortment.
- Utilize sales reports to track, analyze, and react to the business ensuring boutique meets or exceeds financial plan.
- Partner with Regional Sales Managers to create cross-departmental process, feedback, and synergy.
- Request images of the VM set up from Wholesale accounts to provide feedback regarding brand presentation, to ensure all our wholesalers meet our brand standards and follow our guidelines
- Partner with account managers in the follow up of the presentation of the brand at point of sale
- Trade show set up. Ensure communication with Customer Service Specialist to make sure all needs of the trade shows are met-everything to be delivered on time before your arrival.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in luxury goods or a comparable retail environment with a focus on visual merchandising.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to understand and interpret merchandise presentation direction that can support retail boutiques and wholesale account boutiques.
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High-level leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively and graciously with all levels within the organization (corporate office and field leadership).
- Strong influencing, problem analysis, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Creative Suites.
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure with deadlines and expected changes
- Ability to work with constructive criticism
- Travel 50-75% of the time