Witchery - Visual Merchandising Area Manager - Nsw
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
As a Area Visual Merchandising Manager roving across our NSW stores you will work closely with the Visual Merchandising and Store Management teams to ensure high quality windows implementation and in- store merchandising across all departments in line with brand standards. Reporting to the State Visual Merchandising Manager, the role has the opportunity to positively impact delivery and adherence to VM standards whilst building strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the business.
- High quality windows implementation and in store merchandising in line with brand standards
- Analyse the business and take appropriate action
- Drive sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI's as set by the company
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
- Hold a current drivers licence and be able to travel between stores as required
- Proven experience within a comparable VM role, apparel experience required
- Strong attention to detail, communication and time management skills
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- A passion for the retail industry, exceptional service and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods