Woman's Technical Designer
Our client, a denim industry leader, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. They work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Their focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
- Prepare fit samples for the fit session and scheduling model time
- Lead fit sessions on a live model
- Ensure accurate notes/digital pictures are made in the fit session.
- Create accurate fit comments after a fitting
- Create tech packs including measurements, grading and construction details.
- Track and maintain samples throughout a season to ensure on time delivery
- Minimize fit rounds while maintaining optimum fit and quality
- Foster relationships and communicate daily with Design and Production teams
- College Degree in Pattern making or/and Technical Design
- At least 4 years related experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Computer proficiency with; Excel, Illustrator and PLM
- Familiarity or experience with 3D program
- Excellent organizational skills