Women's Apparel Designer
*Women's Apparel Designer
We are a women’s apparel Wholesaler/Manufacturer with the mission to provide quality woven/knit styles that are on trend for the mass. We have spent over 10 years providing trendy young contemporary pieces to retailers throughout the US. Our offices are located in Vernon, CA.
- Work closely with management to design specific products based on the design direction given.
- Create original sketches based on existing trends and mainstream designs as well as tech packs using Adobe Illustrator.
- Collect trend inspiration across categories and stay consistently in tune with competitive brands and market trends by presenting theme board to management.
Experience and Education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the apparel industry in a technical design capacity.
- Knowledge of pattern making and fabric selection.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites programs
If you are interested in applying, please send in resumes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $36.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
We no longer require masks for those with proof of vaccination.
- Garment Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location