Working Student Legal (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The finance team is responsible for a range of administrative and operational tasks at Mytheresa. This team is broken down into administrative roles such as accounting, controlling and corporate finance, as well as analysis by the business intelligence team. From an operational perspective, the payments and customs teams ensure a smooth and secure order process by managing all transactions with our customers and processing merchandise outside of the European Union. This team also manages all our legal topics.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Working Student Legal (f/m/d) based in our office in Aschheim.
As a Working Student you will support the legal department with various matters such as Data Protection Law, Consumer Protection Law and Contract Law.
In this role, you will get an insight into a variety of legal e-commerce topics and enhance your organizational skills, attention to detail and versatility.
- Supporting the Legal Department with contract reviews, customer complaints, legal documents and requests regarding data protection law topics
- Research to general legal issues, especially in the field of e-commerce, data protection and consumer protection law
- Preparation and communication of legal search results to other departments
- Being enrolled in Law School/University and having passed the first tests (Zwischenprüfung)
- Previous legal experiences in a law firm or in a company would be beneficial
- Knowledge in data protection law and consumer law
- A high motivation to support with legal topics that typically come along in an fast growing e-commerce
- Attention to details and good communications skills are required
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.