Woven Dress Designer - RTW
Our client, a contemporary RTW brand, is seeking a Woven Dress Designer to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a remote position that occasionally requires office visits for fabric/trim reviews.
- Provide fresh ideas and research of dress designs that are brand right and competitive in retail landscape. Include fabric, trims, silhouettes, detail, and multi-occasions.
- Ability to communicate and execute with technical know-hows.
- Partner with Design team and R&D during design and creation of Design Cards to ensure fabric/trims/fit are in line with company standard and process.
- Create Design Card with ai. Illustrated sketches, key technical information, BOM, key POM, and all necessary references to optimize execution.
- Present Design Cards to Tech and PD teams at hand-off meetings by communicating clear style, fit intent, and details.
- Must meet agreed deadlines.
- 2-3 years’ experience in designer role focusing on soft woven dresses in comparable brands.
- Elevated aesthetic and quality standard, comparable to luxury/designer brand, while also able to interpret designs for multiple price points and appeal to a wide range of customers.
- Solid knowledge of dress category from retail landscape, occasions, and technical know-how.
- Advanced Illustrator/Photoshop skills, fast in ai. sketches
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong collaborative attitude
Please submit a resume and portfolio for immediate consideration!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring. California applicants, please view our Privacy Notice here: https://careergroupcompanies.com/california-privacy-notice/.