Zara Bromley - Visual Merchandiser (Ladieswear)
Job descriptionFull time Position
Commercial Manager / Department Manager
- In charge of merchandising the store in accordance with the company guidelines.
- To promote new lines effectively.
- Support the commercial manager to identify and action creative and visual ideas for the store.
- Understand and use appropriately the in-store furniture, tables, walls, layouts, internal mannequins and fixtures.
- To assist with planning the commercial and visual activity of the store in a daily/weekly and seasonal manner and the special days.
- Analyse daily, weekly and monthly commercial reports and money mapping to make decisions on product layout and react accordingly
- Keep up to date with the layout and the availability of the product (including shoes, accessories, and perfumes)
- Keep up to date on the latest fashion trends and provide feedback on competitors activity.
- Works alongside the operational manager to ensure that the best practice of the digital devices is in place at all times.
- Keep up with the product levels in the store and communicate with the commercial manager any product needs.
- Assists with all procedure related to product:
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- To participate in the training and development of commercial colleagues.
- Works alongside the commercial manager to support the new starters training.
- To ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is offered in the store and resolve customer queries, while referring to senior management when needed.
- To support customer service with product, knowledge and awareness of the new arrivals, the best sellers and fashion trends and offer alternatives with the services we provide and the technology we use in the store
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store and to communicate with the senior management team in case an accident happens.
- To be aware of the risks of employees and customers are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices and company procedures to overcome them.
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- To be an ambassador in the company's sustainability project and ensure that the company upholds and works towards finding new, innovative and economically reductive ways to stay sustainable
- Previous fashion retail experience.
- Market, commercial and competitors awareness
- Visual flair and creative thinking required.
- Initiative and self-motivation to drive own development.
- Lead by example, motivating and developing employees
- Time management and strong organisational skills - Delegation
- Identifies problems, reacts accordingly with initiative and problem solving
- People and Interpersonal Skills - Mentoring
- Maintain a positive attitude and Customer Service - Works under pressure and reacts in a professional manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- This job description is designed to help you understand your role better and to improve the effectiveness of our recruitment process. It is not an exhaustive list of all the things that you may be required to do and maybe required to take on additional tasks.
- Inditex is an equal opportunities employer. We are proud of being fully committed to diversity and multiculturalism.
Inditex champions a culture inclusion and acceptance.