ZIMMERMANN 2024 Design Graduate Program
ZIMMERMANN is delighted to announce recruitment for our 2024 Design Graduate Program. Our Program is a developmental pathway to inspire and encourage top talent who will push the creative boundaries during their graduate journey.
We are proud of the talented people that have commenced their professional careers at ZIMMERMANN and recognise the opportunity and responsibility we have to assist in the development of the next generation of talent.
The program will provide full exposure to all functions of the ZIMMERMANN Design department including the Ready-to-Wear, Swim & Resort, Textile & Print Design, Footwear & Accessories and the Pattern & Sample Room.
As a Design Graduate, your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the design boards for Creative Director and wider design team.
- Assist the team with artworks and specs for basic prints, embroideries, and trims.
- Assist with technical sketches for seasonal collections.
- Create sample packs for SMS to be made at offshore factories under supervision of the Assistant Designer.
- QC check all SMS on receipt and assist with showroom set-up for seasonal Range Review meetings.
- Perform any ad-hoc errands relating to the development of the collections.
- Always keep the design room neat and tidy.
Skills and Specifications
- Be in your final semester or recently completed a degree qualification in Fashion and/or Textile Design Good communication Demonstrated work ethic Good time management skills, and ability to prioritize work Highly creative with a good understanding of the technical aspects of design Ability to work under pressure Good Team Player
How to Apply:
If you think you are the right candidate for this opportunity, please submit your CV through the ad. In support of your application, we ask that you kindly share with the following material via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter outlining why you would like to join our Design Graduate Program Portfolios (including Graduate project/portfolio) Hand designs/sketches CADs Photoshop and illustrator skills
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.