👋 Schools and Programs
George Brown Collegewww.georgebrown.caToronto, Ontario, Canada
Show more (9)
- Sustainable Fashion Production (postgraduate certificate)
- International Fashion Management Program (postgraduate certificate)
- Apparel Technical Design (postgraduate certificate)
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with three full campuses in downtown Toronto. Like many other colleges in Ontario, GBC was chartered in 1966 by the government of Ontario and opened the next …
LaSalle Collegewww.lasallecollege.comMontréal, Québec, Canada
Show more (4)
- Fashion Design (DEC, AEC)
- Fashion Design - Footwear and Accessory (DEC)
- Fashion Design - Costume for Cinema and Television (DEC)
LaSalle College was founded in 1959 in the LaSalle borough of Montreal, Quebec by Quebec fashion designer Jean-Paul Morin. The College offers over 60 pre-university, technical and professional programs and is the largest bilingual college in North America.
Ryerson Universitywww.ryerson.caToronto, Ontario, Canada
- Fashion (Bdes, MA)
Ryerson University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Its urban campus surrounds the Yonge–Dundas Square, located at one of the busiest intersections in downtown Toronto.