Visual Merchandiser- The Brick
Do you have a flair for color and design?
Do you love to create easy living spaces?
Do you love a physical job that will keep you busy?
The Brick is actively seeking to expand our visual merchandising team. We need enthusiastic people with a great eye for design and desire to create amazing displays that feel like home! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous retail locations!
- Maintain all merchandise and accessory displays on the showroom floor
- Arrange home furnishings and vendor displays in an attractive manner designed to enhance the appeal to purchase
- Create and implement new and innovative merchandising strategies
- Construct and implement visual presentation display for promotions and events
- Track and maintain inventory accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent; post secondary education in a related field would be an asset
- Have an eye/passion for interior decorating
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- Great communication skills
- A flexible and comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive remuneration package that will commensurate with experience
- Career progression potential with plenty of access to ongoing personal and professional development
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic environment to showcase your leadership talents.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com
Attach your CV and tell us why you would be a great fit at The Brick!